cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation BCM, PMW and SWIFT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need some information about these three SAP products... what is, the integration process, how can I install it and so on... can you tell me please more informations about it, sap notes, guides, scn blogs, etc?

• Implementation of BCM – Bank Communication Management in ERP to monitor and gather all the messages to send and receive to/from banks;
  • Implementation of PMW – Payment Medium Workbench in ERP to create all the messages and store them in BCM;
  • Implementation of SAP Business Package for Swift (former SAP Integration Package for Swift).

Than you,

samid raif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arménio

There are various flavors and SAP - SWIFT integration scenarios with ECC 6. 0, PMW/DMEE, BCM/PI and SIPS.

Could you please provide me with more insights e. g.

- What Ehp level do you have?

- How do you want to get connected to SWIFT?

There is as well a certain complexity on the SAP - SWIFTNet integration(e. g. end-to-end security based on SAP LAU / HMAC- SHA256 etc.) depending on what SWIFT connectivity scenario you are choosing.

Thank you for the feedback and clarification.

Best regards

Chirstoph

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you explicitly want to know more about BCM or PMW or how they work, post your questions or search blogs at

Regards,

Nabendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nabendu Sen,

Thanks for the information but you have any idea how can I implement that three SAP products? I need to install this but I can´t understand where it can be installed! This products are add-ons for the SAP Process Integration (SAP PI) product or in the ERP product?! I can´t understand

And SAP provides installation guides for this products or not (official guides)?

Thank you,

samid raif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armenio,

BCM is a standard module in ERP and you also need to import the SWIFT Software component onto SAP PI. As christoph stated, please provide more details surrounding this so that we can help further.

Regards,

Sriram

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samid,

You can check below blogs for Integration ideas:

Regards,

Nabendu.