cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Maintenance Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that version 1.2.3 is falling short on some analytical, drill and global filter capabilities.

Does anyone know when they will be added or when will 1.2.4 will be released or can please share Lumira's release plan?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - officially please see the SAP Lumira Roadmap at https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000212382013E.pdf (SMP logon required)

If you have further suggestions please make them at Idea Place at https://ideas.sap.com/saplumira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy this is helpful but still doesn't tell me what the release strategy is such Q2, Q3 2015 etc. I am really interested to hear from SAP about the release date for Linked analysis of multiple visualizations as listed here but unfortunately business likes to get a definitive date than just that SAP has it coming in future sometime?

I am guessing there is no official Maintenance release strategy for Lumira?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - I can't seem to locate it, so hopefully someone from SAP will reply

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the roadmap is deliberately not binding  features to specific timelines, to avoid repercussions.

• please could you elaborate which functionalities you are looking for?

we do actually have an area called "ideas place" SAP Lumira: Home   where people are invite to search and submit new enhancements .  please check there first (search) and add your vote to existing entries, or create your own (being very specific on what you are hoping for)

For example, I know that "global filters" is planned to be delivered in the next few releases (before H2)

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea if the global filter is available or not in the latest release or is there a beta release that can be used. If not,  is there a workaround?

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ,

local and global filters are there since SP27 yes , if not earlier

regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry

Thanks for the reply. That's a great news. However, I am not able to do it beyond the preparation stage.  Here is my use case. For a particular instance I want my page filter on a story board to apply to other pages as well. Is it possible to do that?

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Bala

This is planned in an upcoming release.

ETA is August with all plans are always subject to change. i can confirm that our planned feature is intended to meet yout scenario.

Thanks

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Linked Analysis has been delivered in 1.25 and 1.27. 1.27 is the latest RTC covering more linked analysis scenarios.

Answers (0)