cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Highlight fields changed in Customer Change Request

0 Kudos

Please Assist,

Where do set the flag, so that the when the fields entry is changed they are Highlighted like example below

Customer Change Requests

Thank for your assistance

Doug

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

michael_theis
Active Contributor

Hi Doug,

you can enable / disable the highlight changes functionality in the configuration for change request steps:

Transaction MDGIMG -> General Settings -> Process Modeling -> Change Requests -> Configure Properties of Change Request Step.

Locate your change request type. In the view cluster's menu tree double click "User Interface per Change Request Step". Use the checkbox for "Highlight Changes" to define the setting for each CR step.

Best regards

Michael

naseemallika14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi michael.theis,

i followed same steps for highlighting the changes, in custom form uibb few fields are highlighted and few fields are not highlighted.

Could you please let me know where i was missing.

is it possible through enhancing the feeder class

please let me know your inputs on this.

THnaks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

already gave the answer, here in pictures:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe (and I could be wrong) that colored fields are available in the "grid" maintenance screen (for mass processing). I don't think it is available for single object maintenance screens like the one you are displaying.

0 Kudos

Hi White Doug,

If you are on MDG 7.0 SP2 Feature Pack you need to ensure the below Business Function is activated in Switch Framework:

Master Data Governance, Generic Functions 7.0 Feature Pack (MDG_FOUNDATION_5)

After above business function is activated if you want to use the feature Highlight Changes you have to activate the corresponding BC set that is delivered:

• MDGC Change Request Types (Customer) 7.0 FP CA-MDG-APP-CUS_VC_USMD110_C04 if you use the customer UI.
  • MDGC: Change Request Types (Customer Like UI) 7.0 FP CA-MDG-APP-CL_VC_USMD110_C02 if you use the ERP customer UI.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

which mdg version are you working on?    

0 Kudos

HI,

I am on MDG 7.0  SP1

thanks,