cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ transaction stucked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I'm having a trouble with my Solution Manager systems

I want to calculate software to make an update for an ERP system but when I begin the transaction (one step after "calculate automatically) the transaction is stucked on this screen

I tried to calculate software with 2 differente solution manager systems and problem happens in both of them

SM50 is not showing me any processes working

What could be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Curious to know if the issue has got resoled.

Please confirm.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.. SAP support helped me And found that my problem was Internet connection.  I changed my systems to a better And faster Internet connection And mopz works now

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried alternative browsers or PCs to rule out that out of the equation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried at least 2 different browsers and operating systems, error is the same

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I came across this note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/63347 looking at the return codes for CPIC you might have issues with your gateway on the system.

Does a reset buffer of the gateway do anything?  Have you recently upgraded the kernel in the system?  Anything useful in the default trace of tx smgw?  Does the SAPOSS RFC work when tested via sm59?

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan ,

What is the version of your solution manager system   ?

Is there enough resources/ or any bottlenecks in the system  ( RAM /CPU ) etc  .

Thanks ,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution Manager 7.1

Enough RAM and CPU

I made tests in 2 different solution manager and both have the problem

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

My problem is with MOPZ not with SOLMAN_SETUP

I proposed the KBA  1839388 - SOLMAN_SETUP hangs because the browser do not support Adobe Flash  as sometimes issues may related with the browser do not support Adobe Flash & causes transactions to hang state.

As you're getting issue during calculation,could you check for the below & confirm

1.Is SAPOSS connection working fine ?

2.Try to check or disable firewall on the system,you could refer SAP KBA  1519484 - How to analyze network disconnections shown in system log (BC transaction SM21)

Message code  237 represents connection to the gateway getting disconnect.For the issue i would first check for any network related issues ( follow note   500235 - Network Diagnosis with NIPING )

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maintenance Optimizer does not use Flash.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintenance Optimizer does not use Flash.

May get any reference SAP Note or KBA for this ?

Regards,

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The burden of proof in a discussion is not for the one who states the non existance of something, but for the one who affirms the existance

So, any KBA that says Maintenance Optimizer is based on Flash?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To add on what @Miguel has stated open firefox or chrome with a flash blocking extension and try to block flash on a Maintenance Optimizer page, you will be disappointed as you won't have a way to block it as there is nothing to block for Adobe Flash.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Could you check with SAP Note

1839388 - SOLMAN_SETUP hangs because the browser do not support Adobe Flash

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav but my problem is with MOPZ not with SOLMAN_SETUP

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u check st22 if you are getting any dump during these process. Also u can check slg1 and sm21 if it says something.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivasan but MOPZ still gets stucked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev this is the most repeated error in SM21, I have no dumps in ST22

thanks