Unable to start BODS Job Server after password reset
After resetting repository user password at Oracle side, we are unable to start one of the BODS job Servers.
Steps we have followed as below:
1. Stopped RFC Servers using TRANS and BATCH scripts
2. Stopped all Job Servers
3. Made sure there is no orphan process
4. Changed repository password at Oracle side
5. Update the repository password in svrcf script and restart job service
6. Re-Sync the repository to accept the changess
7. Now we are trying to start the job servers,
We have noticed that DS job server becomes defunct after a while, and one of the 2 access server isn't working fine.
- Server OS: SuSE Linux v 10.3
- BODS Product Version: SAP BODS 4.2 SP5
- BO Product Version: SAP BI 4.0 SP4
- All Repository Database: Orcle 11g
- Application Server: Tomcat 7
DS Job Server Trace:
03-06-15 04:25:13 (24372:1775781664) JSERVICE: Polling the JobServer(s) ..
03-06-15 04:25:13 (24372:1775781664) JSERVICE: Polling the AccessServer(s) ..
03-06-15 04:25:13 (24372:1775781664) JSERVICE: Sleeping for 30sec
R) (27219:3393705760) CON-120404: Initialization OCI call <OCISessionBegin> for connection <BODSQ> failed: <ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied>. (14.2) 04-04-14 15:03:25 (E) (27219:3393705760) CON-120404: Initialization OCI call <OCISessionBegin> for connection <BODSQ> failed: <*****>. This message contains some internal system details which have been hidden for security. If you need to see the full contents of the original message, ask your administrator to assign additional privileges to your account.
I have attached error logs in the attachment.
P.S.: Using updated password of repository user, we are able to login successfully in SQLPlus connecting to Oracle.
Please suggest if I am missing something and other possibilities.