cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRWEB00000119 (Database logon information incomplete or incorrect)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I've created a Crystal report using SAP crystal reports 2013.  I have an ODBC connection set locally to connect to a SQL database. That SQL database has a linked server to an Oracle database so that I can retrieve data from multiple sources.  The report runs through Crystal with no issues.

I created the same ODBC connection on the BO server (in both the 32- and 64-bit versions)--same service account logon and password.  I saved the report up to the BO server.  When I try to view or schedule the report I get the dreaded:

The viewer could not process an event. The database logon information for this report is either incomplete or incorrect. [] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]

I've triple-checked the database configuration in the Default Settings of the report in BO.  I've tried using the original database logon information from the report,as well as using custom database logon information.

I'm having no luck getting the report to run in Business Objects (SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 Support Pack 5)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

I believe the issue is because of the second linked data source. From what I recall this would be considered a "double hop", meaning for security reasons it's not allowed in BOE.

You can in CR Designer because it's standalone and can prompt for the log on to both DB's

I'll move your post over to the BOE forum and see what they say.

Work around is to create a Universe with both data sources and then create a new report off that Universe.

Don