Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permit

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please I need to assign a work permit but without blocking the work permit, it's possible ?!

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sine

Will you Please put your Question in more elaborated form? The Question is not clear. Need More information on this? Where you want to assign the permits? You can assign it to PM Master records like Equipment & FL & will be copied to Work-order automatically, so that the work order will not be processed unless the permits are issued by authorised person.

Please explain your scenario in detailed so that people on forum can guide you.

Thank you

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Makarand,

I want to attach a permit to a work order but not block the start of work order, because  when I run the OT there is a message that says " Order release refused as permits are still missing " ,but that i don't want !

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shine,

Can you please elaborate on your requirement

Regards

Vidhyadharan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sine,

Check in your order, whether the message is warning or error.

Go to Order - click permits - Indicator for Order Release & Indicator for Order completion

Is this you are requesting ???

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sine,

Yes you may do so, assign a limit and ensure that the work is within the limit.

Regards

Vidhyadharan

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

Please I did not understand, can you explain me more ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shine,

Permits are defined and can be assigned to technical objects or orders. These permit will be called whenever you  carry out an order.  Different permits can be created based on your own use with conditions or without conditions. This can be achieved by customizing.

To assign permit to Technical objects such as Equipment and Functional location define the permit using IE02  & IL02 respectively , going to "GOTO" -- permits. Before this steps ensure that you have defined the permits using transaction code IPMD.

Regards

Vidhyadharan