cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is possible transfer data from CO-PA to SOP (with flexible planification that includes PMNUX 'product group' in info structure)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is possible transfer data from CO-PA to SOP (with flexible planification that includes PMNUX 'product group' in info structure)?

I have an info structure like this:

Sales Org.VKORG
Sales districtBZIRK
Distr. ChannelVTWEG
Sales OfficeVKBUR
Sales employeePVRTNR
Prod.group/mat.PMNUX
PlantWENUX

In transaction KE1K,  I'm getting the error MA883 'Error in characteristic assignment' and procedure recommended says "Check table LISCOPAM."

However, I've mapped the characteristics by MC7Q, MC7R and MC7P. And Activity (Tcode MC8T) is already defined.

Any Idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arturo, I mapping Article from CO-PA to Product Group in S9XX.

I found a restriction in transfer data from CO-PA to SOP for structures that include product group scenario.

The abap code of KE1K transaction checks that infostructure for SOP is or not copied from S076, that includes verification over the field 'product group'.

If this field ('PMNUX') is contained in the infostructure, then the total of characteristics have to be equal to 2. Else, the system show the message MA883 'Error in characteristic assignment' and procedure.

By now, I couldn't get that system consider all the structure in transfer procedure (Sales Org., Sales district, Distr. Channel, Sales Office, Sales employee, Prod.group/mat. and, Plant), just when I try only with Prod.group/mat. and Plant  the transfer is successful.

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right.

I spend some minutes creating a LIS that have Product Group + plant + Customer and try KE1K. In the debugm, the code is quiete clear like you say: The characteristics must be only Plant and Product Group (2 characteristics)

IF TR_HLP_PMNUX = TRUE.

* IS gleich s076 oder Kopie.

DESCRIBE TABLE I_KEYFELDER LINES TR_LIN.

IF TR_LIN NE 2.

MESSAGE E883(MA) RAISING ASSIGNMENT_ERROR.

*     "Fehler bei der Merkmalszuordnung"

ENDIF.

In the past i copy infostructure S076 to S9xx and change the value fields, but never add more characteristics, thats why i didnt know your problem.

Based on the code, I think there is no solution for this, just to say you thanks for teach me a new stuff.

Arturo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes it is possible,

You want to transfer data from the planning to the Profitability Analysis (CO-PA). For this purpose it is required to create a characteristics allocation which assigns each characteristic of the planning information structureto to a characteristic in CO-PA..

Please refer SAP help document,

Transferring SOP Data to Profitability Analysis (C - Sales & Operations Planning (LO-LIS-PLN...

414328 - KE1K:transfer COPA->LIS error,if struc. contains field PMNUX

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe.

Yes, its possible to transfer from PA to LIS. Just as an example, i share a screenshot of my test system (KEPM and MC94).

If the error talk about Table LISCOPAM, it refer to the customizing in tcode MC7Q - PA Characteristic Assignment. maybe something is wrong here.

Arturo.

Just one question, you are mapping Article to Product Group? or create a Characteristic in PA for Product Gruop? or in other words, you are planning in PA at Product Group or at Material Level?

Arturo.