cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select all button for selecting multiple items in SAPCRMSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to select multiple items when I click on the select all button. For that I have created action which loops over Confirmation items collection and I have given a action for it which confirms that item to be added to the confirmation item object using a transaction.  But its not working properly.

Can anyone help me on this issue?

-Basil Jose

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Which product are you working with, presumably an Agentry product?  Also provide some system pertinent information and version levels.

Thanks, Mike

SAP P&I Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basil,

Can you give more information on how it is not working?
Is it only working on the first object or none of objects selected?
What type of list are you using, List View, or List tile View?
What is the target of the action, are you pointing to parent object?

- Are you using a Sub-action Loop that has "Loop over selected collection"

- What is the Sub-action's target?

What type of client are you using(WPF, iOS, Android)?
What is the version of the client?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I am using Agentry v70.5.1.10 and deploying to SMP 3.0 for Windows platform (1366*768).

It is not selecting any items from the Select item screen which displays the Items using the List tile view. Target of the button is "Confirmations" Property>First Object Where Rule "SelectCurrentTempConfirmation" is True. I am using the sub action loop which loops over the Service order> Items Collection. Sub action loop acts on Item object which comes from the parent action. I have mapped the ServiceOrderItemConfirmToggleAdd action to the Sub action step's action.

Its not working at all. Can you guide me please?

-Basil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want the action to run over all the selected you need to do things a little different.

1) Create a new Action (A wrapper) that is pointed to the parent object of the collection.

2) Create a subaction withing this new action and select "Loop over collection" for Execution Type.

3) Set the Execution Rule to SelectCurrentTempConfirmation

4) Select the collection you are looping over

5) On the Button Set the Target to the Parent object of the collect.

6) Set the Button to the new Wrapper Action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I have followed the same steps only. I have tried it as action button and toolbar button. But none of the items are selected.

1. I have created a wrapper action and pointed to Service order object ( parent object of the items collection)

2. Created the subaction which loops over the items collection where the execution rule is selected as the selectCurrentTempConfirmation (Act on object -Item object in the collection)

3. I have mapped to ServiceOrderItemConfirmToggle for the sub action

4.  Target of the button is selected as Service order object  and also item object > Service order object.

I need to select all the items when I click on the select all button.

Did I miss any step? Please guide me.

-Basil Jose