cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAR - Request Generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I´m facing a strange behavior when trying to generate an UAR request. Everything goes fine until we reach the step bellow:

The request is generated but didn´t goes to the Default Path  where the Current Approver should be reached. This is happening only on the  client Production environment.  At the Develepment system  it´s working fine. Bellow the Audit log from Dev:

The  details are in portuguese but I´m pretty sure the experts should be able to handle  this. I´m without ideas about what can I check. Someone can please  help?

I´ve checked MSMP rules and  IMG  settings.

Best regards,

SL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SL,

I suggest you to first generate the new MSMP version in production and check again as first level of check since you say that it is working in DEV and after transport not working in PRD.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I can´t  do this at  this  client. Any configuration check or suggestion  would be really appreciated.

Their MSMP from DEV is slightly different from PRD and I have no time to check it.

Regards,

SL

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SL,

In that case you need to check.

1. Initiator Rule Result - If there is GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT available

2. Check if your GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH is maintained correctly

3. Most important check if route mapping is maintained for rule result GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT with path GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH

4. If everything is proper need to activate and generate new version.

Regards,

Madhu.