cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open sales order report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, new to SAP (just implemented last month) and I need to get information showing open sales orders. We receive orders from customers for a long period of time and make partial shipments, so I need to be able to show exactly what is remaining on order for each. I don't see any report, I looked at VA05 but it does not seem to update with shipments. For example, we have 100 open, shipped 20 and VA05 still shows 100. What I would like is to see a report that shows we still owe 80 of this model to this customer.

Thanks

JeffH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeff,

See whether VL10C is useful to you?

Please refer below thread for more info

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this - I looked at VL10C, however I can only get a view of the next 30 days. Our production process is 8-10 weeks so that is not much help for planning.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

It better to go for a custom report to fulfill all requiredment. try SQVI query reports, it will be a good option for you.

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VA05 is pretty much the only report SAP provides. There is also VA06 available in more recent release (it's in EHP6 for sure).

In Sales pretty much every company creates their own reports or queries because the requirements usually vary. You can also enhance VA05 and add another column.

This has been answered on SCN many times, kindly search before posting.