cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove PCNF

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a work centers with production processes that are a little tricky.  Once the process is begun, there is no turning back without great difficulty.  But a part has not been created yet, so we can not confirm the first part.  So when the first step begins on the first part, we issue a confirmation for 0 parts.  PCNF is then set and we can then condition further steps on PCNF being set.

Occasionally, however, the PCNF is accidentally set.  Is there any "legal" way that I can get it off?  Obviously, I know an illegal way to get it off.

Neal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Neal

If you cancel the confirmation which set the status PCNF on CO13, the status is removed and the order gets back to status REL.

BR

Caetano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In addition, instead of posting a partial confirmation with zero quantity, you can use a time-event confirmation (see transaction CO19).

With a time-event confirmation it is possible to define exactly which step has started or finished. For example, you can post the start of processing and later the finish.

Take a look on the following link for more details:

Entering a Confirmation for a Time Event - Production Orders (PP-SFC) - SAP Library

Regards

Caetano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Neal,

If I understand your question correctly you can reverse the process to remove PCNF.

If you are looking for something else then please elaborate.

BR
KK