cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Status not opening while saving TRIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to keep my TRIP status as Trip Completed/ Report entered + Open whenever I save trip.

In TRVPA screen I activated WRP and SWC as 1 and 3 but I am unable to get Trip Status window opening up automatically when I save Trip.

I am finding a strange behavior in my system.

In T Code- TRIP when I click on Trip Status, I see only 4 options-

>>2 options for Approval Status-

Request Recorded 

Request Approved

>>2 for Settlement Status-

Open 

To be Settled

The above is visible in case of US.

But when I am posting Trip for India (International Trip Provision Variant) and click on Trip Status, I find different options.

>>4 options under Approval Status-

Request Recorded

Request Approved

Trip Completed/Report Entered

Trip/ Report Approved

>>2 options under Settlement Status-

Open 

To be Settled

Can anybody help me analyse the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my company there are both International trips and Domestic Trips. Can I maintain only domestic schema and use the same for International Trips. The reason being, I see for some countries where we have both Domestic Schema (schema 1) and International schema (schema 2), while entering any Trip (Domestic or International) the system picks schema 2 by default. I couldnot find the reason why this was happening. Hence I deleted the International schema. Now the system picks only schema 1.

Please suggest on:

1. Can I control when the system should pich schema 1 and when it should pick schema 2?

2. If we have both Domestic and International trips, can anybody suggest, if I can use only one schema instead of two.

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check your setting in table  V_T702N_A?

you can have control on  expert view.

if your 2nd question, you can configure one schema for both Domestic and International trips,

you can refer attached screen shot.it will clear your issue .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please suggest, what should be the config for the table- V_T702N_A in Expert View?

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Why dont you try my 2nd  option for your problem???

you can refer attached expert view 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look in the roles in PFCG first.

Objects are displayed according to values in "status new".

US e.g. "10, 11, 20, 21"

IN e.g. "10-31, 40"

Otherwise, check FITVFELD if switched to invisible

enjoy FI-TV,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the config in FITVFELD in US-10 and India (International Accounting)-99.

In US I find there is Domestic and International Schema. But in India- (International Accounting) there is only Domestic Schema but no International Schema.

In both countries,

Trip Completed/Report Entered- Invisible

Open- Invisible

Also, The domestic schema is different from International schema in US. Check screen shot.

Trip Effected and Trip Approved are missing in International schema. Can we correct or add the missiing statuses in International Schemas?

In International Accounting I am finding International schema is missing.  I want the same status for Travel Request. Not finding where the options are available.

Can I save the Trip Request and Travel Expense with defaultt status as Request Recorded + Open for Trip Request and Report Entered + Open for Travel Expense.

Please suggest.