cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent request is not getting imported into Quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem for my urgent change requests. While changing the status from In Development to To Be tested i get the error - No import into test system has taken place.

The request is released but not imported in quality hence the error. After manual import the status can be changed. Earlier this was working well. Recently we have upgraded our SolMan from to SP12. So we suspect some additional authorisation checks or action checks must be causing this issue. I will be tracing the action next time i face this issue again. In the mean while i would like to know if someone else too faced similar issue or if someone knows the solution to the problem ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in the actions (SPRO->Solution manager->Capabilities->Charm->Charm framework->Managing the charm (3rd option).....

Define actions, check import actions are defined there for the status values.

Check after releasing the request it should come to import queue for the quality system.

Any auto import job you had scheduled.

Regards

RIshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks for your reply. Yes my configuration has actions for import to test and checks for import into test before setting to the status 'to be tested'. I am doubting this to be an authorisation issue because if i try to change the status with my id it goes well. But when this is done by the user it fails. The reason is : the request gets released but not imported in quality when the user tries. So there has to be some authorisation object that will be controlling this.

Regarding the question on auto job, for urgent change the request gets directly imported in quality once released. For normal change we have scheduled auto jobs.

BR, Alex.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

Yes, in urgent it will get transported automatically. yes, it seems to be authorization issue as it will use the Trusted rfc at backend.

Regards

Rishav