cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meal deduction for travel expenses Norway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From first of January, deduction of meals should be done by subtracting a certain percentage rate. Also, the base for the calculation differs dependent upon how long the trip lasts. E.g. for one-day domestic trips the following applies:

Trip durationReimb. amntBreakfast dedcutionBreakfast ded. in amount
below six hours28020 %56
Between 6 - 12 hours52020 %104
Above 12 hours, no overnight71020 %142

I manage to get the correct reimbursement amount according to the hours, but the decuction for breakfast in all cases ends up with 142, i.e. it calculates with a full day. The same applies for lunch and dinner.

Is there a way to come to this solution without creating a user exit?

Many thanks,

Pernilla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Pernilla,

1. the new deductions was delivered with OSS-note 2107336.

2. The calculation of the deductions was provided by note 2120127. The Switch '21' in expertview (sm30: V_T702N_A) range: meal pd caluclation was now extend by us for the 'Norwegian Country Version'. Here you can maintain if the deduction should be calulate on the basis of the full- or partiylly meal per diem reimbursement.

After implementing the note 2120127 via Transaction SNOTE* you have to do the customizing step in expert view manually (or implementing the relevant Support package(check overview in the note)). 

You have to set this switch now to '2'.

BR

Klaus

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pernilla

You can do this with deduction  customizing table. If you need further control on your calculation , you can achieve with BADI TRP_WEB_CHECK with method

USER_CHECK_LINE_OF_DEDUCTIONSEdit individual deduction

Hope this will help you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Klaus!

OSS note 2107336 was implemented already, but 2120127 was missing. After implementing the note and setting swich 21 to 2, the deductions work correctly.

BR

Pernilla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pernilla,

programatically there's nothing you cannot manipulate in FI-TV (as per my personal experience). For your particular use case I would use SMOD enhancement FITR0003 which is called each time BEFORE the trip is saved and AFTER the trip has been assigned a REINR. In the subsequent customer include you got all information that is going to be written to the cluster, so you can poll on all data available whatsoever , for example the frame data and VPFPS, and can then manipulate everything, for example VPFPA.

There might be a more elegant way to achieve your requirement via configuration/customizing as well, but I would leave that to Mathieu, Michael, Sigi etc to explain, since they have a much better understanding of the functional per diem stuff than me.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lukas!

I look forward to more answers from the fellows that you are mentioning Then I will hook up with a programming collguage.

Cheers, Pernilla

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To avoid confusion: If you do want to solve it programatically, FITR0003 is the most robust way to go. By pointing to the other folks on SCN I was refering rather to an approach solely via customizing tables, i.e. there might be some constellation available with the per diem and deduction customizing table which solves your requirements without any need of coding, but here I could only make well-meant assumptions (which might not be correct).

Cheers, Lukas