cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor/Material Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I need to know the usage of the following reports SLG1 RZ20 Also, I have few queries as mentioned below     In Delta replication, system have replicated material/vendor master from ECC to SRM     How Should I find whether all materials/vendor have been replicated?     If out of 10 material/vendor, 7 material/vendor are not replicated how to replicate the remaining material/vendor? Regards, Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The reports SLG1 is basically the one to check the logs which are generated in the SRM system and RZ20 is used for application monitoring.

If the vendor has been replicated you can see them in the table BUT000 / VENMAP and incase they havent then you can use the t-code BBPGETVD (for replicating first time vendors) and BBPUPDVD (for replicating the modifications done to the vendor in ECC).

For the material master replication please check in the various comm* related tables or you can check commpr01 t-code for further details regarding the same.

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Thank you for your response..

You have provided me the tables to check the failed material and vendor master details.

In case of delta replication, I would like to know the t code or report to replicate the failed masters.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

For the replication of the material master we setup in SRM certain filters to replicate only particular product categories. So inorder to replicate only those product categories which have failed you might have to play around with those filters to reflect only those product categories while replicating.

For more information related to material master replication with the step to step procedure please have a look at the link below

Regards

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no t-code as vendor master replication to replicate the material master.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Material replication is different from vendor replication.

For material replication, it is using middleware method. You can check if all the materials are replicated to SRM via trx r3am1(initial download) and smw01 where all the Bdoc messages are recorded.

For vendor replication, you can use report bbp_vendor_sync or bbpgetvd/bbpupdvd to replicate them.
There will be logs in trx slg1, and table VENMAP will store the mapping between ECC vendor and SRM vendor.

Best regards,
Ivy