cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger CIF to APO on changing custom field in Sales Order / Stock Transport Order in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement in which I want to CIF a custom field(Date & Time stamp) created in Sales Order (VA01/VA02) and Stock transport order (ME21N/ME22N)  in ECC whenever there is a change made only to this custom field.

This custom field(Date & Time Stamp) in turn will be used in BOP sorting to sort the orders ( SO's & STO's).

When this custom field gets changed along with any other standard field ( For Eg: Order Qty), outbound CIF process happens. However, when I change this custom field only, then outbound CIF doesn't get triggered.

I used the following CIF exits to achieve the custom field transfer from ECC to APO.

ECC:

Sales Order               -   Customer Exit: CIFSLS03  (EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002)

Stock transport Order -   Customer Exit: CIFPUR01  (EXIT_SAPLMEAP_001)

APO:

Sales Order               -  Customer Exit : APOCF010  (EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001)

Stock transport Order -  Used the BADI: /SAPAPO/DM_PO_MNTN

Since it’s a transaction data, I am not very sure whether its possible to create change pointers for this custom field to resolve this issue

I would appreciate your valuable suggestions on how to achieve this functionality.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding field catalalogue used in BOP is only updated if the change in sales order requires another ATP check, hence, if you change an non ATP relevant field in sales order anything is send to APO.

In one project i had the same requirement you have now and the only way I found to achieve a solution was implementing this user exit FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_APO_UPDTRIG. The only thing you have to do is to assing the value 'X' to the variable ef_apoupd. In this way any change in sales order triggers the update of ATP field catalogue.

Please note that this exit has some performance issues as long as any change in sales order trigers the update.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Pablo. Your inputs helped me to solve the problem partially . Now the Sales order scenario is working as expected.

However in case of Stock transport order (ME22N) the exit provided by you is not getting triggered due to which I m still facing the problem.

Your thoughts on this regard would be of great help.

Regards,

Srinivas.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Please try the user exit EXIT_SAPLMEAP_001 here, the structure CIFPUORCUS must be enhanced with custom fields so that the document date can be included (IT_OUTPUT_CUS).transferred to CT_MM_DOC. You need to fill EBAN and EKPO for change transfer also BAdi ME_TRIGGER_ATP can be helpful.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I have already implemented the custom logic in the user exit: EXIT_SAPLMEAP_001 and enhanced the structure: CIFPUORCUS  with custom field as mentioned in your pos and I also filled the EKPO structure also in my code.

The custom field value is reflecting in /SAPAPO/MM_DOC table only when i change ATP relevant fields along with Custom field(DATE/TIME Stamp).

When I change the custom field only, the CIF is not getting triggered so the value is not getting passed to /SAPAPO/MM_DOC table in APO.

Regards,

Srinivas.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

Please check the BAdi ME_TRIGGER_ATP when you change custom field it should update the EKPO and ATP check which will help you to trigger the CIF.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

I tried implementing the suggested BADI. This gets triggered when i change the ATP relevant field (Eg: PO Qty).

However when i change the custom field (exist as part of EKPO table structure ) the BADI is not getting triggered.

Kindly let me know your inputs if any.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

You are right, BAdI ME_TRIGGER_ATP enables a new ATP check to be triggered, depending on changes in the standard tables EKKO (purchase order header data), EKPO (item data) and EKPV (shipping data for the item).

Some how you should be able to call CIF_PO_OUTBOUND' function module

ATPFIELD_TABLE_TYPE should get update from your custom fields

Have a look on OSS note 600883 - ME21N Availability check with product allocation in the APO

you may get some idea.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Did you not update the custom fields into field catalog to push these to gATP system. I remember from one of my implementations where in we added a custom field to the field catalogue and even when there is no change done in the ATP sensitive fields like ( quantity, plant, material, shipping point, route etc., ), the change in this field was getting triggered to APO system. In case if it is not working, you can explore the standard SAP code FV45VF0C_CATALOGUE_BUILD and see if you can influence it somewhere to achieve the desired results. In this code, you can see the list of fields that are considered for CIF transfer.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for your response. It was most helpful in the Sales Order change scenario. Since I had the CIF exit in place the exit provided by Pablo helped to resolve my problem partially.

But I am still facing problem with Stock transport order scenario. If you could share your thoughts on this STO transfer scenario it would be really great.

Regards,

Srinivas.