cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PS - Report painter Issue

0 Kudos

We have some Z report development using Report painter for the project , we call it is project control sheet, it contains many fields along with the commitment values for the WBS.

Z report values differs from the cji5 values..when we drill down to the Z report it actually takes you to the different value.

we had reconstructed the project info record using CJEN. but no use .

CJI5 values are correct but custom report has the issue.

Can you please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Thanks for the reply.

The issue is not with the commitment value in CJI5 , but on the custom report the value is 67746 and if i drill-down on the same value , it shows me 3176 ...(CJI5 value and the value i get after drilling down is same now i.e. 3176)

(the incorrect values are coing for a particular project only, for rest of the projects report painter is working fine )

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

You can run program RKACSHOW for the affected WBS (by passing Object Number) and check

the tables there.

hope this will help.

thanks

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the help.

Further addition to the problem.

The commitment values are different in below 3 reports :

S_ALR_87013542, S_ALR_87013558 and CJI5

What could be the reason. have implemented the Note :0001746429

1. Please run report RKANBU01 for the incorrect projects in question, this will update any incorrect commitments. Further details can be found

in note 152571.

2. After running the reports above, please run report RKACOR04 as this will correct any problems between the line item tables and the total

record tables.

3. After running the above reports, please run transaction code CJEN for all the projects as this is very important so that the database gets

updated.

4. Finally run report CJBN which rebuilds the availability control for each project.

But of no use .

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Please check below settings for commitment values.

NameFrom texttotext
Version0Plan/Act - Version                                          
Value Type21Commitments from Purchase Requisition                                         
Value Type22Purchase Order Commitment                                         
Value Type23Reservation Commitment                                         
Value Type24Funds Commitment                                         
Value Type26Commitments from Transfer Price Agreemen                                         
Object ind.PProject item                                        
Object ind.1Order plan values: appended, apportioned9Order values: not appended, deleted
Debit type1Costs and credit-side payments

these values need to set in form or you can use form 12KST1A       Costs: Budg/Act/Cmmt

thanks

Sunil