SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpy1 does not select documents

former_member191210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have run one payment run date 06.03.2015/test and it has selected BP (121) and its corresponding document,but not cleared those because payment method assigned in the payment run has ignored the payment.The contract account went into exception list.

But next day I have copied same run in to new parameter 07.03.2015/Test1 but now the BP(121) and its corresponding document even not picked in run.

My doubt is at least BP(121) and its corresponding document should be selected whether it will paid or not.

Please help me in this case.

Regards

Amit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit.

Have you tried enabling "Additional information" in Logs - Problem Class? What does it says about the exceptions? Maybe you can work your solution fromt here.

Have you checked your run parameters with the documents you think should be selected and posted? Do the documents have everything needed for the payment to be carried out? Is the business parner maintained correctly?

Marko

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit.

Have you tried enabling "Additional information" in Logs - Problem Class? What does it says about the exceptions? Maybe you can work your solution fromt here.

Have you checked your run parameters with the documents you think should be selected and posted? Do the documents have everything needed for the payment to be carried out? Is the business parner maintained correctly?

Marko

0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your reply

I just copied previous day run parameter,so every property is same.

But only difference is that,on 6 march the BP has 4 open item out of which 3 has payment method D

( biller direct incoming ) and one has O ( outgoing ) on item level. Since run wan scheduled with O the only one document selected and paid but remaining three was only selected and not paid with information "payment method d ignored in this run"and contract account goes into exception.

But next day I copied the the run into new parameter this time the BP and remaining three document even not selected in run, my doubt is those documents should be selected but not clear with information "payment method d ignored in this run"

What could be the reason ?

Thanks

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit.

In that case, I would go with comparing the document, contract account and payment run properties. You said the parameters are the same, but I would still check the additional logging options to see if that can tell me more details about your issue - I would check both first run (from the first day) and the new run (from the day after).

Also, can you check if the three document stayed intact in the process? Did any of your users went trough some other actions?

Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Is the payment method selected as Cheque. If yes check, if the BP has a valid address. This may be a reason. You can check the Application log, there should be some message generated.

You can also check the exception list, there should be a field with indicator, where the exception will be described.

Thanks,

Siddhartha

0 Kudos

Hi Siddhartha,

Thanks for your reply,but the payment method is not cheque.

Regards

Amit