Custom Document & Custom Doc Legal Control Extraction into SAP BI
After all the business content for GTS was activated in GTS and SAP BI, the following configuration steps were taken in GTS to extract this data into BI for
 Integration with Other mySAP.com Components > Data Transfer to the SAP Business Information Warehouse > General Settings > Maintain Control Parameters for Data Transfer [Used ECC as guide]
 Global Trade Services > General Settings > Organizational Structure > Control Settings at FTO Level for SAP NW Business Intelligence (BI)
- Inserted new records missing when comparing to Assgmt of Feeder System Grouping Org.Units to LLS Org.Units table [/SAPSLL/TCOOGS]
- Turned on BI Active flag for all records
 Global Trade Services > General Settings > Document Structure > Define Document Types for Application Areas
- For each document type in all the folders, turned on ‘transfer to SAP Netweaver Business Intelligence Active’ flag where it was available to be turned on.
 Global Trade Services > General Settings > Document Structure > Define Item Categories for Application Areas
- For each item category in all the folders, turned on ‘transfer to SAP Netweaver Business Intelligence Active’ flag where it was available to be turned on.
Focusing on custom document and custom document legal control extractors, the data comes from /SAPSLL/CUIT which contains 113K records in development, however, the amount of data extracted into BI is minimal. So I have a few questions:
- Did I miss any additional configuration swithces to extract into BI?
- SAP Documentation: You have entered a unit of weight in the table for GTS: Control Settings at Foreign Trade Organization Level. This unit of weight must be the common unit of weight that you want to be used in strategic reporting in BI . The values in the fields for gross weight (WEIGR), net weight (WEINE) and unit of weight (WEIDI)
depend on the unit of weight you maintain at FTO level in the IMG for converting weights for SAP BI
- Does each FTO need to be insert with different unit of measure? ie FTO123 UoM = EA; FTO123 UoM = CS; FTO123 UoM = KG
- Should all the data records from /SAPSLL/CUIT be extracted into Custom Document DSO [0SLL_DS01]? If no, why? If yes, refer to pt 1 and what am I missing?
- SAP Documentation: Only data that belongs to the legal controls for the following legal regulations is transferred to BI:
- German Foreign Trade Laws
- Prohibitions and Restrictions
- What is the significance of these legal controls that SAP has decided to only transfer this type into BI? If the client want additional legal controls, would it be possible to extract them into BI?
If anyone is currently using the std content for BI reporting, any assistance with my questions would be appreciated.