Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search access request by action

mark_wilson8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using GRC10.1 and have been using ARM for the provisioning of our users. We have a request from the controllers that they need to be able to search for the action (TCODE) as they sometimes do not know the role that they need to select.

We have all the composite / single roles stored in the roles catalog but when we search by action, for example looking for ME22N we get the error message "no records roles found for search criteria, yet when we search for the composite and the single role which contains the transaction, both can be found and assigned to the user. Is there something I am missing or additional details I need to provide.

Regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Are you searching for the roles with Tcodes as shown below?

Are the roles you wanted to select have role status as "PRD" and did u complete repository object synch for the connector?

Regards,

Madhu.

mark_wilson8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont have "Transaction from backend system" for selection?

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

How are you searching the roles based on T codes? Please do provide screen shots if possible.

Regards,

Fazil

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

There are multiple options in role selection screen, just check the dropdown and you will find out this option.

If you are using GRC 10.1 please check if this option has been hidden in Role Search attributes configuration in SPRO

Regards,

Madhu.

mark_wilson8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I dont have this option nor can I select it from the role search attributes

Mark

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

please be aware that this cannot be customized in SPRO. Please check parameter 2039 (Search Role by Transaction from Backend System) and set this parameter to YES.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro