Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Management for Customer requirements

filipeangelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im facing the following challenge. My client is a supplier for the food Industry. Its clients request that each batch must be pre-approved by their QM before the shipping.

It means that each time that my client release a new batch, them send a sample to the clients in order to received their approval. Some clients have higher standards than others, so it means that not all batches can be shipped to all clients.

The issue we are facing is regarding automatic FIFO strategy when the delivery is created. I don't know how to setup a strategy to determine only the batches approved by each customer without a Z development.

Any ideas??

Thank you in advanced

Filipe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would need a characteristics for the approval which allows multiple values. So you could add for example the customer number in the batch classification. And in the search you search with this customer number too and you will only find batches that meet the criteria.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

filipeangelo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the enlightenment.

Now I just need to figure out how to promise date  looking for batches characteristics when the availability element is free stock.