cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Viz Not Working In browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have configured Lumura server on HANA , have configured everything required to view story in browser . I am able to create a story in Lumira desktop

also able to publish to Lumira server but when I try to view there I get error.

column store error: search table error:  [34091] No ScriptServer available. See SAPNote 1650957 for further information.

I followed the instructions to start it ,now in deamon.ini the value shows as 1 but under server in Admin window under landscape it not getting listed.

How to check if the script server started or not? We have multitanency inplace

Thank You,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

Can you please check the doc below and see if your environment conforms to that recommended?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ludek,

Thank you for your response, I am having HANA SPS09 so that might be reason. hummm have to wait till DSP is out for HANA which is MArch End

Thanks for your inputs

Thank You,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ludek,

I did check the note it says that its not supported on HANA SPS09 and they have given the behaviour as well however in my case its saying No ScriptServer available....Could you please through some light to see what all I can check extra ?

In my HANA Admin window under deamon.ini the instance for Script Server is showing as "1"

Thank You,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Another note worth checking out is 2124346 "HANA Secondary site does not start up after enabling script server".

Regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Issue is resolved now, the thing was, as our environment is Multitenent Database so after doing instance=1 in daemon.ini , we have to add a script server to tenant database.

using

ALTER DATABASE DHI ADD 'scriptserver'

Thank You,

Amol

Answers (0)