cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT22 does not show Transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created TO with 999 movement. I tried finding TO created in LT22 but I did not find this TO.

I see Transfer order in LTAP & LTAK but don't know the reason as to why I am not able to see data in LT22

I tried various options in LT22 i.e. entered TO creation date as Todays date, entered destination storage type & bin , material , ticked on On TO items but did not get any data.

Do anybody faced such issues.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what are the other parameter on selection screen, e.g. Only open TO item, might be your TO is confirmed whereas selection screen is having the ONLY OPEN TO checked

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all confirmation statuses but no success.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

share the screen shot of TO using LT23 or LT21 where confirmation indicator, Source and Destination are visiable

parallly share the screenshot of the selection screen of LT22 which you are using to list the TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Above is LT22

above is lt21

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not a standard SAP behavior,

for troubleshooting purpose can you please try with limited information on selection screen e.g.  without specifying the material. and entry for warehouse, storage type, check for src and dest and transfer order date and share the result

instead of destination storage type search on source storage type value

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have faced a similar confusing issue due to the system using GMT for TO date. When searching for transfer orders on a given date, any transfer order created after 5PM our local time actually shows the next day (will not show when searching for current date if created after 5PM). It is worth trying to increase your date range in LT22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggestion did not helped tried different date range.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how does the system react when you execute the selection?

Does it give you an error message that nothing could be selected, or do you get to next page and there is nothing shown?

in the latter case please check OSS note 1689546 - Display with standard variant results in empty list

Former Member
0 Kudos

1689546 cannot be implemented  as per Snote

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and why not? SNOTE usually gives a reason, is it already in, is it not for the correct release?

And what was the answer to my question?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way, you have to read the note and need to understand it. It has no correction program, correction need to be made manually by the consultant

Answers (0)