cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Connector Configuration for BOOMI (Successfactors-Boomi-HCM hybrid)

0 Kudos

Dear experts ,

Could any of you help me in steps and tcodes involved in verifying SAP connector to Boomi.

I am looking for Connector Configuration

I am facing issues while I try to connect BOOMI to SAP ERP HCM  through installed atom .

When I searched BOOMI documents ,I found the SAP Connector process .

I am more a SAP SuccessFactor functional  person than the technical side of SAP connection .

Following is the extraction from first page .

SAP Connector

The SAP connector enables you to connect to our SAP NetWeaver-based application and get or send data via BAPIs, Remote
Function Modules (RFMs) and asynchronously via IDocs. You can easily browse the list of available BAPI/RFMs and IDocs available in your SAP system and auto-generate the request and response profiles to use in Dell Boomi  AtomSphere
processes and maps.

.Connector Configuration

Configuring a connector to communicate with SAP requires the setup of two components:

• SAP connection
  • SAP operation

This design allows for reusability of the components, which contain connection settings such as user name, password, and SAP-specific
settings including IDoc TID support. Once your connection and connector operation are built, you need to set up your connector within a process. Once the SAP connector is defined properly within your process, AtomSphere can map to and from virtually any system using the connector to retrieve data from or send data to the SAP application

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to the integration documentation on SMP: http://service.sap.com/ec-ondemand