Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JDBC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exports,

I have done one sap to jdbc interface.

when i send data manually that is successful in moni but receiver channel is get below error .

Plz can some one help me.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'codfod_co_closure' (structure 'STATEMENT'): com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'dtdcdb_rw.codfod_co_closure' doesn't exist

my receiver structure is

Thanks in advance.

Reg

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RajiReddy,

There is a possibility of case sensitive for table names when it comes to Linux and Unix servers.

Few chances are there can you please look into that.You are saying table name is correct.

Check your table name in mapping.

Regards,

Suhale Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

My receiver JDBC details are..

and plz  give the solution

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Check the table name given in mapping and the table name available in DB are same or not. there might be some mismatch and that is the reason you are getting this error.

Thanks,

Naveen

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in addition - make sure that the table "dtdcdb_rw.codfod_co_closure" exists in that database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Receiver JDBC structure is not in proper format, Instead of row it shd be <Access>

dDocument Formats for the Receiver JDBC Adapter - SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I am trying with Access also , but it is also showing same error.

And my table name is CODFOD_CO_CLOSEUR and database name is dtdcdb_rw

but it is showing dtdcdb_rw.codfod_co_closure ..

Is this a problem. and i hav given table name in mapping only and data base name given in receiver CC.

so please tell me the what is the problem. hoe it would resolve.

thanks..

reg

Raj

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have one mapping?

Here is only two reasons: or you are using wrong mapping, or mapping, that you are using is wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Below one is my mapping...

i think my mapping is correct. can u check this once.

thanks

raj

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

codfod_co...

Check it.