Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to move .tpz file from dev to quality having wsdl referencing to other xsd

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I have done rfc to soap scenario on pi development server in which wsdl is referencing to the external xsd file and it is working fine . Now i have to move ESR objects from dev to quality by maiking .tpz file . But the problem is for quality server wsdl url as well as referencing xsd url both are different . So how to change the url on quality server as it doesn't allow to edit anything on quality .

Please Advise.

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> But the problem is for quality server wsdl url as well as referencing xsd url both are different

Does it mean structure is different for development, quality & production?If the structure remains same then just  change the end point URL in soap receiver channel and post the message.

>>> So how to change the url on quality server as it doesn't allow to edit anything on quality .

You need to change the properties of SWCV to be able to edit/create the objects in QA system.

However we transport the objects to keep everything in sync across multiple environments and maintain version history.

In your case if the structure varies for each environment, then either modify the object directly in target systems

or create separate objects in development and during the configuration, select the respective interface mapping.

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh ,

Structure is not different for dev quality or prod . It is the same . But the wsdl url and xsd url which is given by third party is different for each server .  So we take wsdl file and xsd file from the given url and import it in External Definitions. But when we will move from dev to quality , it will be having same xsd and wsdl of dev . But we want to have wsdl and xsd from quality url (not dev url).

so how to do that ? how  to change the properties of SWCV to be able to edit/create the objects in QA system . Is it a standard way?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you need to get the wsdl and import into QA as long as the structures are same.

You can keep the same ESR structures that you got from Dev and post it quality URL.

All you need to do is to change the web-service end point URL in Soap receiver channel.

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Harish ,

Thanks . I will be changing URL in soap receiver channel .

But want to clarify one thing with you . If you notice wsdl and xsd file properly , It has wsdl and xsd url also included in it. So if i will move from dev to quality , then quality wsdl and xsd would be having dev url details in it . Is it alright ?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

In ESR when you import WSDLs and XSDs, you will notice that in the WSDL tab, the endpoints are missing because we configure them in ID.

As an example, here is the stockquote wsdl..notice the endpoints below

When you click the WSDL tab, all the endpoints (wsdl:service) are missing

because only the structure is needed in ESR So don't worry about changing URLs,

you can do them in Integration Directory.

Regards,

Mark

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark ,

I understand . But let me tell you one thing . In our interface , we are having wsdl referencing external xsd . So in external references tab of wsdl file , we are having url of xsd and also in xsd file , in source tab we have metioned the xsd url . So that will be different for Quality . Then how will it work ?

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You mean the url mentioned in xsd:import? That statement is used to locate the xsd that you have already imported in ESR. It would not affect the structure of your message. Usually, the URI stated in the xsd:import will be the same from QA to Prod. Take note that this is different from the WSDL endpoint where you have to send the message to.

Regards,

Mark

former_member228109
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark ,

Thanks a lot .

Yes i mean the same. Let me check on production once i will get the production wsdl and i will let you know .

Regards ,

Nikhil Save

Answers (0)