Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Success factor a BOOM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know your thoughts and feedback on SF.

I am planning to start a course in success factors, but few questions that I need help before taking a dip in the ocean.

1) I am SAP HR consultant with 4+ yrs exp in SAP Industry. If I do the transition from SAP HR to SF, how my experience is going to be counted going forward. I understand doing just SF course will not land me a job in SF. What are your thoughts?

2) After completion of the course successfully. What are the job prospects? Many companies haven't migrated to SF yet. My exp will be only trained in SF and no body hires you if you are just a fresher. Correct me if i am wrong.

Let me know your suggestions and ideas.

2 REPLIES 2

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi BP

First up.... It's actually SuccessFactors (sounds a bit pedantic but mispelling is on par with how mispronouncing SAP)

I've noticed SF has become quite popular. We are implementing it at my client right now. One thing I can see is the size of the implementation team is quite small.

For more information on SF and careers, there are some really good blogs in the HCM space. I've put this on the Career's wall as a Moderator pick as it summarises the situation quite nicely

by SAP Mentor

Good luck with your career

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Thanks for the shout out Colleen as much appreciated and you might find these two videos interesting BP based on your questions as they should answer both.

Becoming an HCM SaaS Consultant - With Marson and Pazahanick - YouTube

Becoming a SuccessFactors SaaS Consultant - the Deeper Dive - YouTube