Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass change in confirmed quantity ATP

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Team,

Excuse if am completely wrong here..

I have requirement in back order processing .In our process there will be one sales order with 400 items ..and we are creating sales order 3 for 4 months advance.

So there may be 5 or 6 sales order per item ..we are running ATP and V_V2 with FIFO process (based on creation). But during outbound we may not follow FIFO based on creation and we will give priority to who paid first etc..

We are running V_RA to release the stock from one order to other and it is very difficult when we have many order and huge number of items.

My question is …is there any program  so that when am running it the confirmed quantity from one so should move to another sales order…

Thanks,

VIjesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Vijesh,

V_V2 can handle this. Per SAP, it's a skeleton that you can use to build a program as per your client's requirements.

What I am trying to say is that - You can change the sort options, add new ones and achieve the requirement. For example - you can use priority to change the allocation. Keep default priority 4 for all the customers and change priority in sales order to 1 when you want to ship the order first. Run V_V2 with delivery priority as first sort option.

Chintan

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

setting priority is at item level or sales order level? can we set priority at sales order level? or is there any program to set priority as 1 if there are so many items in one sales order?

thanks vijesh..

0 Kudos

Hi,

By default delivery priority is set at customer master and flows to sales order header. Now, since you run V_V2 for a material in the above scenario, it will not impact other lines. You'll have to run the program for all the materials in the sales order to change them.

Or, you can make your own more robust ways...

Chintan

Answers (0)