Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while processing message payload An error occurred when deserializing

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have created a soap to proxy scenario but  when I am sending data from thirdparty  system  to SAP ECC  that time  I am facing problem in sxmb_moni of SAP ECC  sever  .

Error is .

INCORRECT_PAYLOAD_DATA

Error while processing message payload An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program /1SAI/SAS7E483E24E6E259682825 The value '' is not in the value range of the XML schema type 'integer' or it does not meet the specified limitations

Message was edited by: Moshe Naveh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You are passing blank empty string in integer type field in your proxy.

Check below note, according to the below note basic value validation for proxy datatypes was introduced.

1651794 - Value Validation for xsd types

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Pradeep

The value '' is not in the value range of the XML schema type 'integer' or it does not meet the specified limitations

I think you send some empty ('') value to proxy when proxy is awaiting an integer.

Check target structure for integers fields and analyse if all of them get right values from source.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

This is a common error when you PI response message generate a message that doesn't fit with the its own output schema. According with the exception you have an integer value in one tag that you have defined a value range and no one of these values has been used in the response.

Regards.