cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry "Fetches"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am working on few enhancements in SAPCRMSM App. In "ServiceOrder" ScreenSet, MainDetailsWindow,Details Tab -  I am fetching few Custom values from SAPCRM and display it. This is done using "ZServiceOrderFetchSteplet". I mapped this steplet in "ServiceOrderFetch" Fetch

- Server Exchange Steps - ServiceOrderFetchSteplet - Java Class - com.syclo.sap.component.serviceorder.steplet.ZServiceOrderFetchSteplet

Similarly, I want to call ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet. Where will i map this steplet in Agentry. Already i have mapped "ZServiceOrderFetchSteplet". How will i make Agentry to call my "ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet".

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the fetch is not a "Main Fetch" you will need to go to the Transmit action.  Then in the Transmit action step add it to the list of fetches.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194451
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Is this what you were looking for?

Regards,

Chung Yu - SAP Senior Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. Exactly this is what i am looking for. But I tried adding "ServiceOrderAssignmentStart" Transaction - Update Steps - MobileStatusUpdateSteplet is mapped.

In Step i mapped my custom java class -

com.syclo.sap.component.serviceorder.steplet.ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet

But when it is not calling my custom java class. I checked the log file for the messages. my "ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet" is not getting called. What is that i am missing in the Agentry Configuration.

Please do help.

Thanks,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to make sure I understand what you are trying to do?

1) You have created a new class for the fetch to pull down more fields.

2) Now you are trying trying update a transaction to send the same new fields back to SAP?

What version of Service Manager are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the response. On Click of ServiceOrder Start button, I am trying to fetch the current latitude and longitude using GPS and want to update the values to the backend tables.

I have mapped

"ServiceOrderAssignmentStart" Transaction - Update Steps - MobileStatusUpdateSteplet -  is "ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet" mapped.

But still "ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet" is not getting called.

"ServiceOrderAssignmentStart" Transaction - Update Steps - MobileStatusUpdateSteplet - Step - MobileStatusUpdateSteplet - Response to Client - No Action Required. is mapped.

When i change to ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet. Should i change the "Response to Client"???

I am using Service Manager 4.1

Please help.

Thanks,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

On Click of transmit, it calls the  "ZMobileStatusUpdateSteplet". But i am getting an error

"No change is allowed on this service order".

I tried with all service orders. I am getting the same error. Is this some mistake in configuration?

Please help in this issue.

Thanks,

Divya

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

It seems like some configuration issue, but still can you please debug the same and let us know at what point exactly in java code/BAPI code its giving this error.

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to make sure you are trying to pull the current Lat \ Long from the device and put it into the current order?

This is not done by a fetch. A fetch is to go to the SMP\Agentry Server to get data from the backend system, not from current device.

You will want do a transaction.  This will be able to modify a current object on the device where you can change values to include calling the GPS on the device using the Lat \ Long fields.

Once you have the values then you would do a transmit to post the data to the backend.  This would be done by having a update step within transaction or having a "post" transaction that takes the whole object and sends it to the backend in the update step, not withing a fetch.

Stephen