cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM integration with Ariba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am SAP MM Consultant and new to Ariba. I want to know the configuration required to integrate MM with Ariba.

Basically I want to get started with the MM and Ariba Integration. Will highly appreciate if you could help me with the same.

Thanks,

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

You link doesn't work. It will be appreciated if you help me understand what configuration i need to do in SAP MM side for integration with Ariba.

Warm regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Are you referring to Ariba on-Demand or Ariba On-Premise solution? also, which Ariba modules/Documents/Transactions you are aiming to integrate?

In either case the best option will be to use Web Services for integration, the only difference is there are few limitations on level of customization's when it come to Ariba on-Demand or Cloud solution. The interfaces can be created and scheduled in Ariba. Your Ariba contact should be able to provide you specific WSDL's using which the PI team can generate IDOC's.

Regards

Vilas

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

AFAIK, there is a PI Ariba adapter that can helps you and some Ariba standard content. Check these links:

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response. I have already checked the links that you have mentioned but I am looking for something more specific.

1.Like how data mapping and  transfer will take place from MM and Ariba.

2.What all configuration in ECC will be done from

my Side being a MM consultant

3. Whether business transactions like GR or SES will be done in Ariba or SAP and how both will remain in sync.

Would really appreciate if you could guide me with these and share if you have any relevant documents.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am not getting clarity on Ariba configuration. Like in SAP we have SPRO where we go and do all the required configuration ,similarly do we have something in Ariba. How do we configure and customize in Ariba.

Please revert.

Thanks,

Nidhi