cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue and packing with HU/WM-managed location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru,

I am stuck on the following process and hope you can guide me.

1 - I perform a movement GI with cost center (201) in MIGO, and an outbound delivery order is created.

2 - Next, I perform picking in the VL02N of the delivery.

3 - After picking, I perform putaway TO creation. Given that I didn't setup the "Control of Automatic PICK HU creation" (under SPRO->LG>HU->WM), there is no HU object created.

4 - When come to TO confirmation, I do not not how to proceed from here....System is requesting me to put in the HU with error message. I believe system is asking a HU...please see my questions:

Question:

1. If there is RF device, I can scan the Label on the pallet and the TO can be confirmed. Can you tell me which RF transaction (LMXX) to use to perform this step 3?
  2. For argument sake, if there is no RF scanner in place, may I know which online screen transaction code to perform step 3 to create the HU so that I can proceed the TO confirmation? can I use HU02 or HUPAST? If you say HU02 and HUPAST, there is no field in those two transactions which allow me to enter Transfer Order number, hence, there is no connection. Beside it is not possible to perform pick using HU02 with a storage location which is HU-managed (error message: Message no. HUGENERAL009).

Sorry I am a bit confuse here in the GI side when come to HU.

Thanks.

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the storage location HU managed  ....?

As per the error message it is related to Storage unit....Did you tried scanning / enter the storage unit number in 1000000945 in the destination storage unit field

If you know the TO number then you can use LM05 ---picking by TO or if the Queue is defined then you can go with system guided  LM07 or if you want to go with delivery then you can use LM06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

I didn't scan nor enter the destination storage unit number 1000000945, it was created automatically during LT03 with reference to outbound delivery.

You means if I will to use LM07 to scan, the Transfer Order can be confirmed right away?

In between, do you know my 2nd question .. that is if I do not use RF, instead using online transaction? I suspect HU02 or HUPAST allow me to create a HU with link to my outbound delivery.

Thanks.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on the picking strategy system propose you to pick the storage unit (in the screen shared by you i can see source storage unit 1000000945) you need to scan that and confirm you can use the RF transaction or on LT12 screen also  you can enter the SU manually in destination storage unit column

HU02 is to create a New HU whereas HUPAST is to perform packing for a HU , In your case you are doing the picking activity and stock for whatever HU (in case of WM the same HU become SU) is there in the warehouse system will propose to pick that storage unit as per the picking strategy you need to follow that only.

Answers (0)