cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Saved Search functionality from Web IC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a view where in there is a component related to Saved Searches functionality that is appearing on the Web IC. Now, for my client, they do not want those fields to be visible.

So, I wanted to know how can those fields related to Saved search be removed from the Web IC.

I checked the configuration of the components used in that view and also for component usages of the component. But I did not find any component usage for the Saved search component. This sounds weird but I am not able to find out from where this Saved search component is displayed on the Web IC screen.

We didn't have this earlier in our system. This is introduced after we upgraded our system from CRM 6.0 to CRM 7.0 EHP2.

I have attached the screen shot of my view where the Saved Search fields are available.

Please suggest me some method by which these fields can be removed. Also, if there is any configuration in SPRO where this can be checked.

Thanks,

Preeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti,

Can you check if your view belongs to a viewset? If so, try to find there in correspoding html code for tag "thtmlb:searchSavingArea", something like this:

<thtmlb:searchSavingArea>

<bsp:call comp_id = "<%= controller->GET_VIEWAREA_CONTENT_ID( 'SavedSearchRegistration' ) %>"

url     = "<%= controller->GET_VIEWAREA_CONTENT_URL( 'SavedSearchRegistration' ) %>" />

</thtmlb:searchSavingArea>

Try to comment it and check if it works (I've never tried it ).

Kind regards,

Garcia