cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get first Page of Current Report-Webi Will Switch into Structure View(WIJ20003)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am running the reports in Infoview when i try to add any existing Dimension or try add filter, I am getting the error  the below error can some one help me on this please.

"Unable to get first Page of Current Report-Webi Will Switch into Structure View(WIJ20003)"

Version: BO 3.1 SP7 FP2

Database :SQL Server 2008

Thanks & Regards,

Narendhra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arvind_shukla4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

The below are standard Cause and action

Cause

The report contains structural errors. This means that Web Intelligence cannot decode the report and display the results.

Action

Do one of the following:

• View the report in Structure View and verify the report structure. For example, errors can be caused if report blocks overlap or if the structure of a table contains cells that create an asymmetrical table format. Modify the report structure appropriately.
  • Contact your administrator and request them to search for structural anomalies in the report.

I have seen this error in my experience in the below cases, it definitely is related to structure.

• Reports with merged dimensions where blocks with incompatible objects placed in structure mode, are previewed for results.
  • Reports with sections where some sections created are no longer valid objects in the report.

You can duplicate the report keeping it in structure mode and then preview results, if it still throws error and does not display, then have to investigate the block/object/cells of the structure that is causing this issue by deleting one by one from duplicate report and preview results repeatedly, that way wherever you get right preview, the deletion before that is the affecting block/object/cell.

Thanks

Arvind Shukla

arvind_shukla4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Please check any aggregate functions (Like Max,Avg. etc) should not applied on any dimension or dimension variable and Let me know.

Thanks

Arvind Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your replay,

Dimensions are not applied on Aggregate functions and Measures as well. Is there any cause which is stooping

Thanks & Regards,

Narendhra