cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you change the description on an OAuth2 scope?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to change the description of an already created scope. Has anyone else done this or have any ideas where it could be?

Thanks!

-Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to change the scope description by opening my transport and double clicking on the scope that was created. That then opened up a screen to display/change the scope definition. It lists a function group SAPLOA2_SD_SC_TOOL_UI as the program name. Not sure if there is a program or transaction just for that?

I defined the model in a different system, so I'm not sure if that is why changing the description didn't automatically change the scope description as Martin said.

-Brian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_blust
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

From a technicla perspecive, the OAuth 2.0 scopes are SAP Gateway services. This is described in the OAUth documentation (see OAuth 2.0 Scopes - User Authentication and Single Sign-On - SAP Library).

Proceed as follows:

1. Log on to your AS ABAP and start the transaction SEGW (SAP Gateway Service Builder).

2 Choose the Gateway service you want to change.

3. Right-click it and choose Details. Now you can change the description.

I hope this help.

Best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply, however I do not think it is correct. My scope actually has a different description than my service. The OAuth2 scope description I'm looking to change is stored in table OA2_SD_SCT.

-Brian