cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.1 Process Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are implementing GRC AC 10.1 and I am involve in creating process documents for EAM, ARA, ARQ and BRM. Does anyone of you have this type of document that I can use as a reference?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Marlon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marlon,

I would advise you to make use of the technical  "How To" guides on this forum and the SAP wiki to write up the technical steps. But as for a functoinal process, I would advise you to write up your own document based on your business' requirements. I don't think any consultant would share another customer's knowledge publically as a reference.

In summary, what you want to do is make a document that highlights the following:

• what is the tool going to be used for (i.e. business purpose)
  • who is going to use it (i.e. users and teams)
  • how they are going to use it (i.e. all the steps and stages of the end-to-end process) - consider drawing nice process diagrams/flowcharts
  • change management process - i.e who takes care of the system and when and how master data is maintained.

I hope the points above get you thinking on creating your process documents. Maybe you could ask someone else within your business for a template of a process document used in other areas i.e. SAP FICO etc.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help!