Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help on this mapping header to item level

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

I need some help on the following

In each line item I need to check If Z1MARA2>MFRPN  is not blank and then check  from header IF E1EDKA1.PARVW= MN then copy E1EDKA1>NANME1  to each item level . This one is working with the following mapping when data  Z1MARA2>MFRPN exist in all the line items exist

But when there is no Z1MARA2>MFRPN in any of the line items , it copying to all the line items. I need to copy only the respected line item where Z1MARA2>MFRPN  is present . What i need to change this mapping

mfrpn-mapwithdefault>equals>consta- not then

Parvw equals+MN then copy Name1 >removecontext  copyvaue(0) mapwithdefault  > useoneasmany >

e1edp01        >                 splitbyvalue _target        

e1edp01>

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member452321
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks . The issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let's say you have S is the source and t is the target structure.

You need to spit you mapping to two step.

1- You create an intermediate structure S" where you force creating a blank Z1MARA2>MFRPN.

2- Build you normal logic without bothering about the context issue.

So you mapping will be S->S"-T.

Cheers,

Fouad

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You probably need to debug your mapping step by step by checking the queue values. The solution lies somewhere in contexts manipulation. Check out my blog that should help you understand it better:

Regards,

Greg