cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPDD Mainteance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I need to decide about the objects that have some difference about sap standard with SPDD tcode. To adjust your repository, proceed as follows: 1. Logon to the shadow instance as user DDIC in client 000 on server SAPBWP instance 04. 2. Set the 'System Change' option with transaction SE06. 3. Logon to the shadow instance as ordinary user and make adjustments with transaction SPDD. For more information, see the update guide. In this step, I need to log with an ordinary user in client 000? I can't access to productive client. Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this step, I need to log with an ordinary user in client 000? I can't access to productive client.

Hope your concern has already been resolved by the above recommendations to you, Anyways here Ordinary user is just a temporarily created user under Shadow system by login to client 000 with DDIC user to complete the SPDD / SPAU  related activities into the system .(You could create user even by copying DDIC as well ).

Hope this will also help you.

Also suggest you to kindly close the thread if answered .

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ruben

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Have you correctly read my response,i said you need to create a user by login to shadow system with client 000 & user DDIC,& then create a user by copying DDIC user to the newly one to perform the activities.

Thanks,

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Initially Not .. I have already deleted It  long back .

Apologies  .. I will be deleting this as well

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No issues !!

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need to connect to the shadow system on client 000 using DDIC user and create a new user (Tx SU01). Provide the required authorizations for the newly created user and also change the system settings in Tx SE06

0 Kudos

You may create a user in 000 and start using it for  the activity.