Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI AEX - Message split / Receiver condition fail

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an IDoc(OILMAT05) -> Soap/File async interface configured with an ICO.

Based on source Material Type field, I have configured the following conditions:

MaterialType = Context Object (IDoc source structure, field E1MARAM-MTART).

Then in the next ICO tab (Receiver Interfaces), I have the corresponding Interfaces/Operation Mapping for each receiver.

Question is: I have made sure the IDoc is being sent with MaterialType = 'HALB' value. It means that the message should be split into 5 and delivered to all 5 receivers that met receiving conditions which are:

SYSPB_01_QA

SYSBM_01_A

SYSRW_01_A

SYSCC_01_A

SYSPA_01_A

But it's splitting message into 3 and delivering to those 3 systems, instead.

I could check the same interface in another environment and it's splitting correctly into 5 and delivering successfully to all of them.

Is there anything I could check to figure why it's happening?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No further comments on this?

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

weird.. Does it at-least goes through to all receivers if you remove the x-path condition?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

Are you sure is not a cache problem?, have you defined at beginning in the ICO object all the receivers?, have you tried to do a dummy change in the ICO object?

Regards.

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki. Tks for quick reply. But cache cleaning did not help.

I tried to do some dummy change in ICO and still the error remains.

I used to get the main payload and do a test configuration in <PI 7. so I would have a precise idea of which receiver system and interface are going to receive the message after mapping. But I don't see such tool or similar in AEX.

Any suggestion?