cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settle Service PO to two Company Codes in LE/SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client is an FMCG/CPG industry producing biscuits. They have Two Company Codes and Multiple Plants (Factory and Warehouses). The two main Plants are Production facilities or simply as Factory. Company A produces its own brand and Company B produces its own brand.

Likewise they have various warehouses (Plants in SAP) where they stock their goods based on Planning. Now these warehouses hold stock for both Company Codes A and B. My issue arises in LE/Transportation Module.

Currently two Sales Orders are created for each entity, with two Deliveries for each entity but the stock is transported via a Single Truck (Shipment Document) holding goods for both Company A and Company B.

Now the problem is to Settle my Shipment Cost:

1) For both company Codes separately on Accounting and Cost levels

2) Transporter Invoice to be settled based on two Company Codes rather than a Single Company Code. Which means is that when I transfer Cost to Service PO, system must divide in two separate POs or like wise settle cost on two various company codes. A single company code is causing WHT Tax issues for Client and they cannot bear the amount. Hence its a MUST to settle Invoice on two company codes.

Shipment Cost Freight -------> Settled for Two Company Codes A and B or Two Service POs

3) All Materials included in Delivery Documents that are Shipped via Shipment Document must be charged with Freight proposed for Shipment.

So if my Freight is: 1000 to Vendor

SKU A  250

SKU B  250

SKU C  250

SKU D  250

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

spbkvjgjs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ammar,

First, SAP standard configuration is allowing to create a Transportation planning point per company code and based on that payables will be crated per company code.

It means in your case, 2 transportation planning points are to be created and subsequently each one of them have to create one shipment and shipment cost documents are to be created. This will ensure creation of separate service PO per company code and settlement of the freight to the service provider..

Please go through the link in help.sap.com for more clarity.

Procedures Valid for Entire Company Codes - Transportation (LE-TRA) - SAP Library

Regards,

S.Balaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

????