cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KUNNR field in Supplier UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to bring KUNNR field in Supplier UI.

We enabled KUNNR in genIL and also added in UI. We created a CR to make sure if the data is flowing to ECC. But it is not.

Do I have to do any mapping apart from enabling KUNNR in genIL?

I looked for KUNNR in Supplier details of BP data model and in mapping structure. It's not available.
Do I have to write an enhancement ? If yes, should that be in feeder class? Please refer below thread for reference.

http://scn.sap.com/message/15811662#15811662

Thanks,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you complete the SMT mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I looked at KUNNR field in below mappings. I could not see a field KUNNR to be mapped to.

SUPPL_BP_VENGEN_2STA

SUPPL_BP_VENGEN_2API

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you add the field to the data model? Since this field does not exist in the data model, you need to add it there first. It will have to be something like ZKUNNR. Then, you need to generate the new structures in which ZKUNNR will be added as a custom include field. After that ZKUNNR will show up when you are extending the SMT mapping. In SMT mapping, you need to map ZKUNNR of the generated structure to standard field KUNNR of structure VMDS_EI_VMD_CENTRAL_DATA. KUNNR is definitely there. The mapping has to be done for both the *_2STA and *_2API SMT mappings.

This is really straightforward from the "how-to guide". The only difference here is that KUNNR is explicitly hidden in the GenIL model and that you needed to "unhide" it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the Background.

I do have an attribute called ZZKUNNR in data model. I followed steps in Guide and completed all the mapping. But then ZZKUNNR was not available in FPM to add in UI. Then I got input from you to look at in genIL_model_browser. I found KUNNR field and changed property to 'Not Defined'. Then field started to show up in FPM and the field was added in UI. But customer value is not flowing to ECC.

My confusion is: KUNNR was enabled in genIL. But we have an attribute called ZZKUNNR which is mapped to KUNNR of VMDS_EI_VMD_CENTRAL_DATA. I have done the mapping for XFLAG as well.

I am seeing disconnect between ZZKUNNR and KUNNR which was enabled in genIL. Am I missing anything else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

FPM looks at the GenIL model (KUNNR). MDG looks at the data model (ZZKUNNR). You need to map both using SMT extension.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for the reply.

I do have mappings as attached and I also have given screen shot for genIL.

Do I need to write an enhancement?

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see more attachment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see below for genIL configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you modify the GenIL enhancement BUPA_CUSP directly? You should not do that. Instead, you should create an enhancement to the enhancement and modify the properties there.

Any way, your screenshots seem to be correct. My advise is to go over the how-to guide very carefully and follow it to the letter. You might find that you missed something here or there or maybe misspelled something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing this in Sandbox for POC so I did not care about enhancement.

I am using below document for the reference. Let me look over one more time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for all your help.

Somehow Sandbox is not working as expected. I did the same in Development and it worked.

I also had to implement an OSS note(2104991 Switch existence check returns wrong results) for an error happened in GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER.

Below is the error.

'Switch ID MDG_BS_ECC_CUSTOMER_SWITCH_02 does not exist'

Now KUNNR field is storing in the backend. Also bringing customer number in MDG UI.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Answers (0)