cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Ship-to-party to be accessed on Service notification/order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum members,

In one of my scenarios here we have multiple ship-to-party against the same Sold-to-party(customer), we want to provide an option to the user to select the appropriate ship-to-party on service notification and service order. Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plot thickens... I'm wondering the same as Jurgen - don't you get a pop-up with all the possible partners? We don't use service orders but I'd guess it's the same functionality across all the sales documents...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting that pop-up on sales order here but not service order. So wanted to check if there any unique entry that i need to maintain for this to work on service orders.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if you followed all steps of OSS note 546738 - FAQ: How does the system determine the partners?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went through dont think any section in this note supports to what I am referring to.

Section 4 comes close but i think even that speaks about transferring business partners from object to another.

0 Kudos

Hi Shreyas,

Talk to your developer there is an enhancement point available that can be used to achieve the requirement.

Chintan

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any reason you are unable to just configure and test this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

we have set up business partner function in Busines partner procedure for both sold to party and hsip to party and assigned the same to service notification and order.

In customer master one sold-to-party has multiple ship-to-parties.

When i am wokring on the order and enter the sold-to-party and then try and enter the ship-to-party, it currently allows me to select any ship to party for any sold to party there is nothing which is linking ship-to-party connected to the sold-to-party on customers so that the user can selct only from that list.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you enter the ship-to party from F4 or even manually when you just need to hit enter after you entered the sold-to party? SAP will present a pop-up to choose from.