cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with FM "ARCHIV_CREATE_TABLE"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i'm currently working on an oData Service to store Business documents. For this I use ARCHIV_CREATE_TABLE which i call in the redefined CREATE_STREAM method. The XString from is_media_resource-value is directly passed to the "document"-Parameter of the FM.

The function executes without any error.If i debug the FM i can see that internally ARCHIVOBJECT_CREATE_TABLE is called followed by ARCHIV_CONNECTION_INSERT. Both seem to work well, i can even see that an Insert is done on the TOA01 table.

But the problem is: Neither do I see the document in my Business entity, nor do I see the new archivelink entry in the data browser (SE16) for table TOA01. The ArchiveLink Monitor does not report any Errors either.

Can anyone help me track down this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Niels,

Are you calling  /IWBEP/IF_SB_DPC_COMM_SERVICES~COMMIT_WORK ? by passing destination ?

Please call this and check.

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ashwin! That did the trick.

Just to be curious, under what circumstances do I have to call the COMMIT_WORK function? I have made other Services for creating and updating business entities, but they worked without the COMMIT_WORK call.

Answers (0)