cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Sales Deal on Sales Order with Vistex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Client uses Vistex IP for bill backs and chargebacks. As part of this process Sales Deal seem to be used heavily for vendor contracts(i'm not a Vistex expert).We are looking at adding new non-vistex standard Sales Deal functionality to the sales order but there is a concern it will impact the existing Vistex process.

From what I know there is the field VBAP-KNUMA_AG which currently stores the sales deal. Does anyone know how this is populated within the pricing procedure when there are multiple deals? For example if i introduce a new sales deal how do i know which deal is added to that field? Is it first come first entered, vice versa, etc. Or does anyone have experience using Vistex with other types of Sales Deals and if it can cause issues?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

SAP ECC 5.0

Vistex 40C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This SAP Help article leads me to believe that multiple sales deals are possible. Regarding effect on Vistex you'd be better off just asking them. I hardly ever see anyone respond to Vistex questions on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate the Response. I did in fact use that article to configure multiple sales deal. The key was adding the "62" requirement in the access sequence to correctly pull in the next sales deal.

As for the downstream impact i have concluded that VBAP-KNUMA_AG is not so much an issue but the billing field VBRP-KNUMA_AG is. This field is used extensively in custom development that is ultimately going to force us to choice a different design path.

Answers (0)