cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while accessing created keyfigures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created a few key figures in order to cater the need of my project in IBP and they have been activated and attached to my PA successfully.

But I am not able to access them from any where. Neither are they appearing in Excel nor in Analytics of WebUI.

What can be the problem? What is the work-around?

Regards,

Suprio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member654033
Contributor
0 Kudos

Suprio -

They must be appearing in the Excel KF list but may not be visible when you load them.

Probably at that base planning level, you haven't uploaded any data so far so combination haven't created yet.

Please load some data from web UI using .csv file and then check in excel.

Thanks

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish nad Patriza,

One of my Keyfigure was ListPrice which is a part of Product master Data Type and is already loaded with value when the master data was loaded. Yet I am not getting it in the list. I had done an attribute transformation on it to convert it to a KeyFigure. 

Is it necessary to download it from KF templates, load data in it again?

Regards

Suprio

0 Kudos

No not required.  If you have that in the MDT file, it should show up in excel.

Try loading again...and advise of any errors.  I am presuming you are using excel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Since ListPrice is a part of Product MD hence whenever we are trying to upload it again we are getting a fatal error. Neither is the KF shown in the webUI Analytics nor in the Excel New View KF List.

Regards,

Suprio

former_member654033
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suprio,

Do you have mutiple planning areas where this MDTs are being used. If yes then all the planning areas must be active. then you try the load again.

If you are still getting the fatal error, then I would suggest creating the OSS message.

Thanks

Girish

0 Kudos

Something maybe wrong with the file you are loading, which leads to a fatal error.  I would check all the fields in the data file, and ensure that they match exactly with the MDT and the mandatory fields are filled in.

You may also want to share the fatal error with colleagues.

Under the fatal error, (black icon) you should be able to down load the error in an excel file.

And yes as Giirsh said, the planning area needs to be active..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suprio,

I think to have the MDT loaded is not enough because you need to have also characteristic combinations to see the key figures

- try to load one of the other key figures via web UI; even a zero value for one future bucket should be enough to be able to see the KF (download template,

- about list price KF did you mark the attribute as key figure in planning area customizing? maybe this is a silly question but just to be sure...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrizia,

Of course, list price was marked as KF and the PA was activated as well.

Regards,

Suprio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Suprio,

did you try to download the template and load another KF that is not list price?

always fatal error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrizia,

Nope, I tried to upload the MD template of Product which contained List Price

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to upload a KF from web UI this should create characteristic combination for the planning level at which your new KF are stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrizia,

I have done this, but to no effect. I am still not able to see this KF(ListPrice) in any place other than data integration tab. My PA and the said KF are all active.

Regards,

Suprio

parveen_kumar6
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello All

Thanks everyone for the help!

The Keyfigure was not assigned to the roles for the User. Hence that user was unable to see the Listprice keyfigure in the excel.

Adding the keyfigure to the Role should resolve the issue.

Thanks

Parveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to load at least one bucket (even with 0 value) on these KF?