cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM 6.0 - Portfolio Item Mass update configuration

0 Kudos

Hi PPM Experts,

I would like to remove a particular field from the Mass update screen(Portfolio items) and the same should be available in item dashboard. In SPRO, can see the item dashboard configuration and can be controlled.

System/Version: PPM 6.0

Questions: How do we control(remove/enable or disable edit) the Mass update screen fields for Portfolio items?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

the field must be available in structure /RPM/TS_ITEM_DASH_ATT then it is displayed in
the mass update function and on the item-dasbhoard too.
To hide the field in item-dashboard you can call "Settings" directly on the item-dashboard
and maintain the "Column Selection". The displayed columns can be saved in a view.
(There also exists BAdI /RPM/ITEM_API which is called when item-dashboard is opened.)

Best regards,
Judith

0 Kudos

Thank Judith. First thing, the field 'Risk' should be displayed on the item dashboard. The same field should be hidden on the mass update screen.

I implemented the Badi /RPM/ITEM_API, the method ITEM_UI_CONFIG_MODIFY is used to modify the mass update screen fields when it loads. I have deleted the Risk field at runtime, the value is empty but the ALV grid header has the field name.

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Uday,

in the following coding the columns of the mass update are determined:

/RPM/CL_WD_ALV_REUSE
MODIFY_ALV

41   lt_columns = mr_config_table->if_salv_wd_column_settings~get_columns( ).   

You can try to change the parameter "VISIBLE" under "CL_SALV_WD_A_COLUMN" to value 01.

best regards,
Judith

Answers (0)