cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can´t find transaction for "consumption by production"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i use the advanced production integration of EWM 9.2 and i have staged some materials in the PSA.

Now i want to execute the "Consumption by Production" and i am looking for the Desktop UI.

The official SAP documentation just contains a path in the NWBC menu which doesn´t exists:

EXECUTE --> Consumption by Production --> Consumption by Production

Can someone tell me why this path doesn´t exists in my menu?

Primary i am interested in the tcode for the UI to post consumption by production.

Kind regards

Rodrigo

PS: i already found the RFUI transaction, but i want the desktop UI.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

katrin_kraemer
Active Participant

Hello Eike,

these UIs are not SAP GUI transactions but Web Dynpro ABAP/ FPM Applications. This is the reason why you can find them in the PFCG role /SCWM/EXPERT in the NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC) but not in the SAP Easy Access menu in the SAP GUI.

If you want to start the applications in a browser from SAP GUI instead of using NWBC, you can add them to your favorites in the menu. Choose Add Other Objects -> Web Dynpro Application. On the pop-up enter

Web Dynpro Applicat. /SCWM/MFG_STAGING

Configuration /SCWM/MFG_STAGING

To use web dynpro applications, you need to activate the SICF nodes. Use transaction SICF for that. The relevant nodes are:

default host -> sap -> bc -> webdynpro -> scwm ->

MFG_CONSUMPTION

MFG_STAGING

MFG_STAGING_REVERSE

Best regards,
Katrin

0 Kudos

Thanks for the solution.This method helped a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rod,

EXECUTE --> Consumption by Production --> Consumption by Production should be available with EWM 9.2.

Advanced production config guide is only applicable for 9.2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry i can´t find the path in my easy access menu.

But as u see on the following screenshot i use EWM 9.2.

do you have any idea why i can´t find that path? Maybe a busniess functions is missing?

thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

we have the same problem. We use advanced production integrateion as well.

Do you find the solution?

best regards,

Liyu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liyu,

i just booked the consumption by production with the RF-Transaktion /SCWM/RFUI.

But i need a transaction to clear the production supply area too. There is only a transaction in the NWBC menu but i don´t want to use that menu.

Do you have any idea how i can automatically create warehouse task for a putaway of the materials in my production supply area ?

Best regards,

Eike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eike,

NWBC is for net weaver business client which need to active the SICF transaction. As you mentioned we use /scwm/rfui as well.

Regarding to your question: For the putaway of the materials in production supply area:

Do you use the transaction code /SCWM/STAGE for production supply? It can be used as job for creation of warehouse task.

best regards,

Liyu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liyu,

yes i use /SCWM/STAGE for the creation of warehouse tasks.

I am sorry, but there is a mistake in my last message. I have the following situation:

I already have stored some materials in my production supply area. Now, the production process finishes. After that event, I want to create warehouse tasks automatically. These warehouse tasks should store the materials back into the stock.

Do you have any ideas how i can create them automatically ?

Best regards

Rodrigo

Jörg_Michaelis
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the new transactions are only enabled for NWBC. If you user is assigned to role "/SCWM/EXPERT" you will find the following entries in your menu:

and for consumption:

Regards

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awesome! Thanks Joerg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

what I know there is a new function in 9.2 which names clear production supply area (Available only in NWBC). This function is able for you to create warehouse task for moving the stocks back to your warehouse.

best regards,

Liyu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joerg,

are there specific services which need to be activated? I` m a little bit lost in SICF.

Thanks, Hendrik