Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to maintain the organization group as developer in CHARM

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team

Any idea how to maintain the organization group as developer in CHARM in SOLMAN SP8?

As of now it can be assign only to employee.

Regards

Rishav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Do you want to create organization model or group?

Organization Model

Organization Unit

sm_crm -> service operation -> organization unit -> create organization unit -> add the position ->  add employee or user in the organization unit 

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First of all thanks for your reply,

I know we can do the configuration at backend, but I don't want to make the changes in production environment as of now as I need to change the access sequence for partner determination and existing CDs need to be check. I will configure these when we are upgrading. However I had found a workaround by maintaining the distribution list for single employee and maintaining it as developer.

What I need is, is there any method available through which i can assign/ link the organization unit in Master data with the employee. I had checked by linking it to contact and all but does not work.

Thanks

Rishav

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Rishav.

1. Create new partner function for your DEV group (similar to SDCR0003 - QAB);
  2. Make all settings for it in SPRO node "Partner Determination Procedure";

Pay attention to node "Specify Partner Function Display in Transactions" where you will have to replace developer-employee by developer-group and change search help.

Look at a note 1728284 - ITSM: Partner Functions for the WebClient UI. It has .pdf attachment "Partner_functions_configuration".

BR,

Artem