Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Rejection by QA16

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

I want to reject the lot by mass UD .But when i go to QA16 and check its only show Accept no reject.So it possible to reject the mass lot by QA16.or need to creat  catalog and assigned .

Regards

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you exactly mean by rejecting the lot?

I believe this is Valuation of the inspection lot which you do by giving respective UD.

You need to have a UD code for which Valuation should be defined as 'Rejected'. Do that using QS51.

Later, use this UD code while processing the inspection lots in QA16.

Above prerequisites mentioned by Xavier are for Automatic Usage decision.

ntn

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nithi,

Yes what you sugget i follow in same way.In QA16 screen i mention below code.

UD selected set-01

UD plant-xxxx

UD code group-01

UD code-R

But when i execute the QA16 i didnt get the lot which i had created in my plant.The lot is visible in QA32 screen ,but not available in QA16 what can be the issue.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, response has confused me a bit. Though they are required for Auto UD but I'm not sure how exactly that works in case of Collective Usage decision. May be Xavier can clear my doubt.

You run a check on following which is required to get an inspection lot in QA16,

1. Four points mentioned by Xavier. I'll change the first point and ask you to check the processing of atleast one required MIC to be done. There should not be any required MIC without processing (or status anything than 5). Make sure alteast one required MIC is filled with result and closed.

2. System status of the inspection lot.

3. If everything is fine, check your selection screen input data.

ntn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Asif,

In my knowledge with this trx QA16 you can reject only with the manually option, because you can make collective UD for which

• Characteristic processing is completed.
  • No usage decision has been made.
  • No characteristics have been rejected.
  • No defects have been recorded.

Regards,

Xavier